I landed in Norway and I was all like:
Right now, I feel excited and scared about this move. There are many things happening that are painful and nasty.
- I have to get rid of things.
- My cats are being adopted out. I freaking love my cats.
- I am leaving my family
- The paperwork to stay in Norway is confusing.
However I am visiting Norway and feeling a sense that moving is the right thing to do. I am surrounded by a network of people that will be able to help me. This is obvious. I am far less stressed out here. And oh my goodness is it pretty…. we got off the plane and I could smell the ocean.
Here are things I am excited about:
- I will be getting an Apple computer with Adobe photoshop from my brother in law
- One of my brothers in law will be living with us
- I will techiniquely be living with two new cats
- I will start a hobby of photography. This blog will turn into a photojournal blog.’
- Leaving the United States Healthcare mess.
There are many things to be excited about. I just do not want to deal with all the negatives. 😦
Not long now before the wedding!