28th Birthday Post
For my birthday, I want to write down a bit of what I have learned in my 28 years of life- especially because moving to Norway is another chapter starting and another chapter ending. I feel I have quite a bit of wisdom especially revolving around death and pain. Here are my top 15:
- Be proud of your struggle, not ashamed.
- Pain and sadness is human and therefore has a sense of beauty in it.
- Suffering brings me closer to God. Christ died for me in a terrifying manner and therefore I can suffer like a human for Him.
- Being so globally aware and open minded to others made me who I am.
- Be a leader and not a follower. Followers don’t change anything.
- You don’t need “things.” You are not your stuff.
- Forgive, no matter how hard it is.
- I need people. Every human does to survive.
- Religion is really confusing.
- My spirit animal is a cat.
- I don’t need everyone’s approval.
- My weapon against the world is my faith.
- I’m beautiful at size 0 and at size 15. The fashion world is bullshit.
- Forgive your body, it’s doing what it can do. It’s not your fault.
- Being a cyborg is okay.